HOW TO SELL
Let's Get Started!
You're going to love clearing out your clutter and passing along great quality items to local families.
We're here to show you how.
Download your Seller Guide to get started on these steps: Gather, Sort, Price, Prep and Drop Off
Guides and Groups
KEEPING FAMILIES SAFE
Download our Safety Guide for required waivers and the latest recall & safety information.
GET THE INSIDE SCOOP
Join our Facebook Group to ask questions and get tips from other sellers just like you!
Sale Time Info
Now, when it comes time for the sale, here are all the details that you need to know!
Consignors will have drop off Thur. Sept. 22. See link for drop off times to sign up.
Consignors will get a pass to shop:
Friday, Sept 23rd at 9am Presale
Sat., Sept. 24th at 3:30pm for 50% off Presale
Ready to start selling? Follow these steps! Need more help? Join our Facebook CONSIGNOR group where you can find lots of helpful tips, tricks and a whole community of other savvy sellers online.
1. Register to sell at the upcoming sale
2. Prepare and Tag your Items
3. Schedule your Team Member shift if you want to shop earlier & earn more!
4. Schedule your Drop Off Appointment
5. Fill out your Electric Consignor Waiver
6. Drop Off, Shop the Pre-sale & Watch your Seller check grow!
Preparing your items
Watch the following videos to see how to prepare all of your items.